Canon with thread and Silencer for HDR
Canon with thread for the HDR 50. Gain in precision and power thanks to its 12.6mm diameter (12.7mm original).
Compatible with all HDR50s.
🇫🇷 Made 100% in France. 🇫🇷
Canon with thread for the HDR 50. Gain precision and power thanks to its 12.6mm internal diameter (12.7mm original).
(Please note, supplied without the spring, you must reuse the original one).
- Remove all the screws from the HDR50
- Locate the direction of the spring on the barrel, very important
- Remove the barrel and spring
- Insert the spring on your new barrel.
- I advise you to oil all the internal parts of your HDR50.
- Reassemble, and check without a Co2 cartridge that the barrel turns properly without forcing it.
Installing this barrel will void your warranty. Invent3d cannot be held responsible for misuse or installation of this product.
🇫🇷 🇫🇷 100% French made 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 in aluminium, and chromed.
- Internal diameter of 12.6mm instead of 12.7mm, for better slug projection.
- HDR 50